Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Barrett? WTF?


It's been assumed in our home that Campbell is the bad girl. Any item that has been chewed has been attributed to her neurotic little self, including my fabulous brand new Victoria's Secret bra. Nothing like coming home after a hard day to find a new bra shredded and strewn about on the living room floor. I nearly beat Campbell yesterday. Barrett, on the other hand, has always been our darling angel who does absolutley no wrong.

If that is truly the case, and Barrett is our perfect little puppy, why did I get a call from day-care today explaining that they pulled a large section of a partially digested bra out of her ass?

I promise to make this up to you, Cami. You've gotten a raw deal. We had no idea Barrett was the bad seed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now did you ever consider that perhaps Cami shoved that bra up Barrett's ass just to make you think that?! Deb, you really have to be smarter than your dogs!

Oberkfell3B said...

Funniest Blog ever (from you).

Cardinal70 said...

....and that's saying something!