Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Kitchen Blues

Looking forward to Turkey Day this year. I'm praying it's the last one I have in my current kitchen. I've picked out my cabinets, but John and I are embroiled in a budget blowout. He thinks this kitchen can be done for 20 large. He's so wrong. So now I'm trying to list out everything we need (right down to the damn outlet covers) and come up with prices for everything. I've found the appliances and cabinets, and I want to work on granite and windows over the weekend. I may have to piecemeal this puppy together. If I get the structural stuff done (like the major construction , cabinets and counters), I'll be happy. Backsplashes and flooring can wait. My damn island may have to wait as well since that alone is $2,800.00! Frig. Where's "Who Wants to Marry A Multi-Millionaire?" when you need it? I would have tongue kissed that ugly toad if it meant I'd get my dream kitchen.

1 comment:

Cardinal70 said...

That's our Deb! I'm guessing John would have let you kiss the guy too if it meant your new kitchen. ;)