Monday, October 17, 2005

What The Hell? To Me....

Ugh. My internet connection has been totally facocked the last couple of days. I wanted to ad a post here, but couldn't access anything. Of course, now I've forgotten evrything I wanted to add....a big WTH? to me.

4 comments:

Hera said...

Yeah, Deb. WTH? Geez, if I didn't know better I'd think you had other things to do besides keep entertained with your blogging.

Glad to hear you'll be able to sleep tonight.

Cardinal70 said...

How did you sleep, Deb? Because I'm not sure many people in Cardinal nation got much rest. ;)

Deb said...

I was so beat, I turned the game off (East Coast time can kill sometimes) so I did get a good night's rest. Thankfully, the bags under my eyes looked pretty nasty. I'm feeling much more perky today!

UnHoly Diver said...

It took me till after 2 ET to fall asleep, I was so wired.