
I'm having a serious hair conundrum. I'm just not sure what to do with it, so I haven't had it cut and I've been coloring it myself (C and Brew, keep your comments to yourselves). The color is OK, but I'm thinking it needs a little kick. My best girl, Ann, has a beautiful head of hair. She's got those fabulous natural waves and the color is a deep chestnut with just the right touch of red. I want it. I want it bad.
*sigh*
Alas, I'm stuck with what I've got. It's gotten long, which I like, but it's also very thick and rather unruly. I had a long talk with my bangs this morning and finally ended up beating them into submission. I simply don't have time for their grief in the morning. They teamed up with my cowlick to really piss me off. I ended up with a rather wide part (thanks to the cowlick on the right side of my forehead) but am hoping I pulled off a decent 'do by combing my beaten bangs in the other direction. We'll just see what kind of attitude they pull with me tomorrow morning.
Need to get my tickets to St. Thomas. To remind myself (and fortify my soul for the upcoming winter) I'm posting a picture from our St. Thomas trip. A good way to end the night.

2 comments:
Awe, St. Thomas. One of my most favorite places on Earth.
Don't worry about C and Brew, I feel you girl. Like every other woman on the planet, I know all about having lid issues from time to time. Hope those bangs of your's didn't give you too much attitude this morning.
Keeping my comments to myself....
Seriously, never thought a woman talking about her hair would be so entertaining! :D
Post a Comment