Monday, October 31, 2005

It's Been A Week...

...and I've got nothing to talk about. Things are pretty boring all the way around.

Our town has a new little shopping center going up. The sign listing the stores/shops went up on Saturday. I saw a sign for a Personal Trainer/Pilates place. I'm going to do some investigating...no phone number listed yet, and it doesn't look like they've occupied their space, so I'm going to keep my eyes peeled. I really need a place that is convenient to get to so I'll be motivated to go. "course it doesn't hurt that it's goingi n right next to the new bagel place. Now there's motivation.

It's 7:13 on Halloween night and no little beggars have come a knockin'. Bastards. Looks like I bought a ton of candy for nothing. Guess I'll bring it in to the vultures in my office. They'll eat anything.

Might choose to curl up and order an IO movie tonight. I don't seem to have any motivation to do anything. Not sure why...oh! That's right. It's frickin' eastern standard time again. It was dark at 5:05 pm. Setting the clocks back rips out my soul. I HATE standard time. Hate it. hate it, hate it. No wonder I have so desire to do anything.

I'm going to hibernate now. Bye.

3 comments:

Hera said...

Bagel shop next to the pilates center? That's just pure torture. Who does that?

Haven't had many beggars here either, but I guess rain will do that.

Thank you, I didn't want to be the first person to speak of the desire to "chill" with Bob Ross. I hear you girl. ;)

UnHoly Diver said...

LOL, me either, Dana. I had no munchkins here, either, but then again, I never bought any candy, so it all worked out.

Cardinal70 said...

We didn't even turn the lights on for the kids on Halloween. (Which wouldn't have mattered much, since two of the three light bulbs outside are out.) Kept all the candy for ourselves! ;)