Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Wired
Well, my daily morning walk lasted all of 2 days. I completely overslept this morning and failed to get out early enough to get a walk in. Ugh. Not too good on my part, huh? I stayed up to watch Nip/Tuck which was over at 11:30 pm last night and that, added to the other nights of not enough rest, really did me in. Of course, I was then tired all day today and reached for a Dew at 2 pm. I kicked in about 20 minutes ago. So I'm high as a kite, yet I need some sleep. I hate these viscious cycles. I'm going to try to read a bit and hopefully I'll wind down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Which is why it's so nice to be in the Central Time Zone--it'd been over at 10:30 here, plenty of time for you to get some sleep. ;)
Post a Comment