This will be my last post until next week as John and I are leaving for New Hampshire tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see our friends! Should be fun and interesting especially as the AL East is coming down to the wire. They're big Sox fans and John is a big Yankee fan. I, of course, will be rooting for the Yanks because I simply cannot root for the Sox. It's sacrilegious.
Dropped Cami and Bar Bar off at day-care this morning. Couldn't get them into the play room fast enough. They were wound a little too tightly for my liking. Campbell simply can't sit still when she's hyped up. It's like he little paws have to keep moving. Barrett is a little better, as once you get her attention by a bop on the nose she'll just sit down and keep still. I can just picture them running circles around the day-care providers right now. Heh. Better them than me.
A big What The Hell? to the nimrods at the bagel shop. Located right off Route 10, the bagel place is very busy with morning commuters. The name of the game is "get in and get out." Most of the guys there are really good about keeping the line moving and working quickly to get your bagel, get your money, and get you on your way. However, this morning, I placed my order and watched it sit on the counter as the bagel boy and his buddy proceeded to have a personal conversation. The minutes ticked away and I grew rather irritated. Knock, knock! Um, hello? I'm the customer!! Needless to say, when Brainless Bagel Boy finally got on board and handed me my bagel, I snatched it away from him in disgust. Number 1, don't leave your customers waiting. Number 2, don't ever withhold my morning bagel from me. I mean, What The Hell?
Got my new sneaks from zappos last night. Believe it or not, I did not tear into the box and try them on. I was a little out of sorts last night and just needed some peace and quiet. I watched LOST, which was a huge disappointment as they simply retold last weeks episode and then turned in. I hope I'm not coming down with anything, as I'm still not feeling quite right this morning. Maybe another Dew will perk me up. Maybe another little shopping spree at Zappos will perk me up. Maybe I'll shop and sip my Dew at the same time. Yeah, that's the ticket!
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
At least we found out how the raft guys managed, and I'm always a sucker for seeing the same thing from different POVs.
That said, I do wish they'd have cleared up a bit more of the hatch mysteries. But finally seeing the Others was good.
Enjoy the weekend and hope the Sox/Yanks rivalry doesn't get too intense!
Crappy customer service is big What the Hell! I have straight boycotted The Home Depot over that. I refuse to ever set foot in that craptastic establishment ever again. In conclusion...I feel you and today's WTH, Deb.
Enjoy your trip.
Post a Comment