Our girl, Campbell, is having some troubles. John and I took her to the doctor last night, and he's quite certain she has some extensive damage in her left knee, possibly a torn ACL. The doctor is concerned about her left hip as well, and he uttered those terrible words, "hip dysplasia." Cami will be going into the hospital tomorrow for tests and x rays, and those results will dictate our course of treatment. Currently, she is on very limited activity, which is just killing her. She so wants to go outside and run and jump with her sister, Barrett. Bari is sad as well, since her little partner in crime is laid up and not able to play.I'm going to need to alter my schedule to be able to leash walk Cami in the mornings. She is not even two and is so full of energy. It's going to be difficult keeping her calm for so long, but we'll do whatever is best for our girl. I purchased glow in the dark collars and leashes today, so at least we'll be visible at 5:30 in the morning during our walks!
If you wouldn't mind, please ask St. Francis to watch over Cami. I love her so very much and want her to heal and be a happy and healthy girl again.

1 comment:
Sorry to hear about Campbell, Deb. Here's hoping she has a quick and complete recovery!
Post a Comment