Friday, September 22, 2006

The Epitome of Cooperation


Sure, I have to look like an idiot jumping up and down on the beach saying, "Look at Mommy" and this is the best they can do. What little be-atches. They couldn't even look in the same damn direction!

These pictures were taken last week while on vacation in Manasquan, NJ. John and I always go there the week after Labor Day. It's nice and quiet and The Girls can enjoy the Doggy Beach. Which they certainly did!






This is Campbell playing "Stalker." Not exactly sure what she was stalking (it was probably her sister) but I thought she looked so cute. She tries so hard to be big and brave, but she's just a little mush.



Barrett is a tired girl after a long day at the beach. She really loves the water and would jump in and swim along as I walked on the shoreline. Cami is a little more of a landlubber, and didn't like the sensation of the earth disappearing from beneath her little feets. She is more of a wader. Barrett is such a silly girl and would paddle out after a seagull who was bobbing in the waves. Poor Bar would keep going swimming towards it as it flew off into the air. I though she was going to swim all the way to Point Pleasant!


We're all about class on vacation. ;) Note the nice raw bar spread. To me, nothing is better than pushing a couple of coolers together to make a table and watching the tides moves while tossing our shells into the lagoon. It was even better as we spent this cocktail hour with my parents.

It was a great vacation...now it's back to reality....re-entry was painful, but thankfully the week is almost over. Now I need to plan for St. Thomas!

1 comment:

Hera said...

Re-entry does always suck doesn't it? Glad you had a fabulous time as usual.