skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I Want To Go Back
The above is the view from "my" spot on the beach. This is where I kicked back on a daily basis, drank my Pineapple and Pineapples, and read my books. It's a good spot. I miss my spot. I want to go back to my spot. Note the shade...very important so one does not fry in the sun all day.
This is the view from my patio. Note, I'm looking right out onto "my spot." It's under the Sea Grape tree....Very conveniently located to the room, thus, mixing drinks was rather simple. Of course, I didn't need to mis too many drinks as I had our little beach girl, Shannon, bring the drinks to me as I comtemplated life under my Sea Grape.
This is a guy who claimed he played in the NFL. Methinks he was fibbing in an attempt to pick me up. Wasn't going to happen. I think this was during happy hour at Duffy's Love Shack. Happy hour at Duffy's begins at midnight and ends at 1 am. It's known as the "Hour of Power." Frighteningly, I took part in the Hour of Power many times. Worse yet, it was right in a row. Nothing like rolling in at 3 am on a nightly basis. Ah, to be back in St. Thomas.
3 comments:
I'm pretty sure that St. Thomas couldn't handle you on a full-time basis! :D
Gawd, how I love me some St. Thomas. I just can't wait to get back there. And I've been to Duffy's Hour of Power. That place is a blast!
Looking good girl. Must've been that fish oil. ;)
Love the cowboy hat - gotta give up the booze - guess who?
Post a Comment