Yikes! It's been pure craziness lately! We had some big changes at work, which have turned out to be really positive, but rather time consuming. We replaced our old Customer Service Supervisor with a fabulous individual who puts the customer first and has made some critical discoveries in our operating system that will really enhance our CS department. She's doing a great job and, excuse me while I pat myself on the back, I deserve lots of credit for hiring her! LOL
I was in St. Thomas for a couple of weeks earlier in the month....it was so fabulous...very relaxing and fun. While I was there, though, I did find out that Roark was planning on going forward with MLB and the CCH website. That kind of bites. I've been pretty bummed out about that, but we'll see what happens. Hopefully the changes will not be too much to swallow.
Oh well....enough for now.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Speaking of.....I'm still waiting on pictures. :p
I'm still not sure what to think about all of that CCH stuff, but if it is too much to swallow you know we'll still be partners in crime.
Hahaha, good try on your big April Fool's joke! My fellow posters and I have it figured out though.
Sincerely,
someone at CCH
Hey, we're ALL still waiting on pictures!
Post a Comment