skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I need Joe
I need Joe to bark like a dog. I need Joe to bite me. I need Joe to kick my ass all over the gym tonight. St. Thomas is a mere 2 weeks away and things aren't shaping up (ha) like I had planned. I tried on vacation clothes last night. Fuck. We'll leave it at that.
4 comments:
HAHAHAHA! What I wouldn't give to see your sadist barking like a dog while he worked you out.
But don't worry about it too much. We already have that plan formulated where you just sit next to certain people on the beach. ;)
Remember if your vacation clothes don't fit exactly the way you want, there are certain places down there where you don't need them. ;)
What am I going to do about your language??????????????
Yeah, just drop me on the beach next to you, Deb. You'll look fabulous by comparison--then again, you would even if we weren't on the beach!
Post a Comment