Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Another Year Gone?
WTH? How is it that time just seems to be flying by? In the wake of everyones cheery little, "Happy New Year!" I'm in the process of having a breakdown. I simply cannot believe that another year is gone. It's getting a bit creepy. I remember as a child wanting so badly for my birthday to arrive so I could be a year older. Now, with the assistance of anti-age facial lotion, intensive eye-repair cream, skin-smoothing toner, SPF 900, and a multitude of other fountain of youth potions, I go into the new year dreading another birthday. It isn't so much the number that bothers me, it's the fact that I don't know what happened to the time. Auld lang syne? They seem so far away. *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
January sucks!
I get depressed about New Year's too Deb. Although, my skin still is pristine and beautiful! Ha! Now my hairline! Well!
I think I'd hate to see your medicine cabinet, Deb!
The worst thing about New Year's is that tax season starts right after it.
January does indeed suck, but just think, St. Thomas is right around the corner. Hope you got that Dana sized suitcase for Christmas. ;)
Post a Comment