Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ah, 2 Things About Me?

So, I'm having an identity crisis. We'll just call it my Crisis du Jour. In an effort to waste time today, I hopped on over to Jennsylvania and began reading some of the blogs on her "links" list. One of them I recognized as the author of Moose: A Memoir of Fat Camp, which I read a few months ago. I clicked through Stephanie's site and came across her 100 Things About Me List. Which, after I began reading, turned into the HUNDREDS of Things About Me list.

After about 110, I stopped. And I realized that I could never come up with HUNDREDS of things about me, let alone just 100. I mentally started my list and came up with 2. Shit.

I need to seriously re-evaluate myself.

2 comments:

Cardinal70 said...

Oh, come on, you can come up with more than 2. Heck, I could come up with 5 for you right off the top of my head.

Three of them might even be true.

Anonymous said...

oh, I can think of hundreds of things about you... hmmm... like 1) doesn't like "nails on chalkboard"