Monday, September 17, 2007

WTF? Just Get On The Bus

Okay, People. What's up with kids not getting on the bus and holding up traffic? I have to drive through a residential neighborhood to get to my office and, natch, get caught behind a school bus. Some big ass drama unfolds and this kid is holding onto mama's leg with all his might in an effort to not climb aboard his bus. Minutes are ticking away and so is my patience. It's all I can do to not start screaming out my window at this little mamby-pamby, snot-nosed, whiny-ass little motherfucker to get on the bus and stop holding up traffic. If I were that kid's mother, I'd kick the shit out of him on a daily basis until he got on the god damn bus without incident. I swear, we're raising a bunch of pansy-assed, weak-kneed, bleeding heart little rug rats who will be the ruin of this country. Get on the fucking bus like a man you little asswipe.

Oh, and when I walked the dogs this morning, I saw my breath in the air. Is it too much to ask for the chill to stay away until the end of September? I mean, really? Fuck me. I need to up my anti-depressants.

So glad to be back from vacation. Fuckers.

4 comments:

Hera said...

You never cease to crack me up! You know I'd be yelling the same way, too. The least that mother could do is have a cooler full of Dew on hand for the motorists her pansy ass kid is holding up.

Oberkfell3B said...

Women talk like this? Man, I'm hanging around the wrong crowd.

Cardinal70 said...

See, that's what I like. Deb goes on vacation and comes back so much more relaxed and unwound.

Because before vacation, she'd have jumped the curb, run both the mother and kid down, and continued on to work without a backwards glance.

I understand the frustration. And you are right, we are glad you never had kids, Deb!

BrewCards said...

We should car pool.