My firend, Gretchen, and I shot down to Manasquan this past Sunday. Cami's knee is not healing well, so we left her home with Daddy and took Barrett to the Doggy Beach. What we really wanted was some White Stuff (aka New England Clam Chowder) from Spike's Fish Market. So after Barrett dried off and Gretch and I enjoyed a cocktail in the parking lot (note the cooler on the ground to the right),

we headed over to Spike's and grabbed some goodies to take home to share with John. Gretch and John shared some white, while I had some fabulous lobster bisque. Had some Jonas crab claws and stuffed clams as well. Good stuff.
Here are a couple of pictures of Barrett enjoying the beach:

Barrett running on the beach and then looking for a playmate:

Here's my girl looking pretty:
1 comment:
Uhhh...was it a nude doggy beach? She's not wearing her swimmers!
Post a Comment