John, Gretchen and I went to Manasquan for the long Memorial Day weekend. We cruised down with The Girls on Friday after my doctor's appointment. This ridiculous uterine/bladder/urinary tract infection bullshit just won't go away. I've really had it with feeling like crap and being in so much pain that it's nearly impossible to sit still for more than 5 minutes. I'm doing a dance in my chair over here. Very appropriate for the office. Anyway, I digress....
Back to The Girls! Oh, they are the best! Cami and Baa-Baa passenger really well, so we have no problems tossing them in the truck and taking off. They are such the shore puppies. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:
Here is Cami on our way down to Manasquan. She's quite content to snooze.

The Girls are a bit pooped after an afternoon of frolicking at the Doggy Beach.
John and Gretch having drinks at Sunsets.

And here are Gretch and myself getting ready to head out for the night.

Campbell's surgeon gave us the go-ahead to walk Cami "until she drops." The intention is to get some of her excess energy out of her system. Our concern has been that she gets so riled up in the house that she'll hurt herself worse by jumping all around than walking calmly on a leash. So we walked her while down the shore and continue to do so now. Needless to say, Cami is a much happier camper.
OK, just had a really wacky experience. Nightline has been in our office all day to do a story on our company. Natch, we've been on our best behavior all day and wearing our Sunday best. So it's late in the afternoon now and it looks like the camera guys are taking some "filler" shots of AJ walking through the office and the such. Next thing you know, he pops into my office, camera crew in tow. Now, I was fairly certain that I would not be making the taping so I pulled my hair up in a clip, took off my blazer and pretty much relaxed. Oh, and I started to blog. So not only does the camera crew film me, they walk behind my desk and film my blog. This is so not good. Worse, I'm so thrown off by being exposed by Nightline, that I answer AJ's questions like a complete idiot. Crap. Nice way to end the day.

1 comment:
I'm still wondering if you'd been able to answer the questions smoothly even if you hadn't been surprised. :)
I bet you make it into the Nightline Christmas party blooper reel, at the very least. And that's something to cherish, knowing you make people so very happy.
(And let us know when the Nightline thing airs--I'd like to see where you work.)
Post a Comment