
Spent part of yesterday afternoon (which just happened to be mine and John's 12 wedding anniversary) planting my crops. I really don't have a green thumb and even cacti are in danger around me. However, I do try to grow a couple of things in pots on my deck, if simply to re-inforce that fact that I'm a stone cold plant killer. We'll see what happens this year. I planted cherry tomatoes, green bell peppers and basil. Keep your fingers crossed.
So, one of the more interesting events in my life occurred about a month ago. My long lost friend, Christine, came back into my life after a 12 year hiatus. I'm not going to go into details, suffice to say that we've decided to let bygones be bygones and renew our friendship. I really couldn't be any happier. I always knew that I missed Christine, but I guess I never realized how much. Getting an e mail from her really made me realize how important she had been and will now continue to be to me. Yea! My long lost friend is back!
I'm finally back at the gym after a 3 week stint on the DL. I suffered some kind of wacky back injury and had to really slow down. Thankfully, the doctor gave me the go-ahead to work out and I'm now better able to handle my aggression. I've learned that I really need to excercise to keep my emotions in control. So I'm back to 3 nights a week with Sadist Sam. I truly believe she lies awake at night and dreams up ways to torture me. She's got my doing a modified squat to target my butt, which is great as it doesn't bother my knees at all.
That's all, Folks. Talk to you soon.
EDIT: My invitation must have been lost in the mail:
Party in Hell planned for 6-6-06
HELL, Michigan (AP) -- They're planning a hot time in Hell on Tuesday.
The day bears the date of 6-6-06, or abbreviated as 666 -- a number that carries hellish significance.
And there's not a snowball's chance in Hell that the day will go unnoticed in the unincorporated hamlet 60 miles west of Detroit.
Nobody is more fired up than John Colone, the town's self-styled mayor and owner of a souvenir shop.
"I've got `666' T-shirts and mugs. I'm only ordering 666 (of the items) so once they're gone, that's it," said Colone, also known as Odum Plenty. "Everyone who comes will get a letter of authenticity saying you've celebrated June 6, 2006, in Hell."
Link

2 comments:
Oh, when I saw that headline I just assumed you were hosting.
Wise guy. ;)
Post a Comment