
What do these 3 things have in common? Before I go any further, if you're opposed to a little salty language, STOP READING NOW. OK, so what do these items have in common? They're the 3 things my frickin' bitch dog ate while I was at work. Yes, she ate scissors, my favorite and most fabulous sunglasses which I paid $159 for and she at a drinking glass. A glass glass. All that was left was it's little pedestal and some shards of glass conveniently sprinkled all over the living room rug. What the fuck is wrong with this dog? I'm thinking Campbell's issues are a smidge more than mild. She's a little terrorist. Nothing is safe.
A big WTF? to Wanda at SunglassesHut.com. (Note the above destruction of fave sunglasses). So, I'm leaving for the shore on Saturday and I'm in a bit of a pickle without any sunglasses. I hop on line and surf until I find some shades that will cover my sensitive peepers while resting on the dock overlooking the lagoon down in Manasquan. I place my order for 2 pairs of glasses (why 2? see above) and go on my merry way.
I check back the next day and see that my order is "processing." Hmmm....although I paid extra for the express FedEx shipping, I'm a tad concerned that the glasses will not get out of the warehouse in time to reach me prior to my shore adventure. Thus, I call customer service and am connected to the ever-helpful Wanda. I explain my predicament to Wanda, who couldn't really give a shit, and I ask if the order will get to me by Friday. Wanda answers that the order is processing. I tell her I understand and ask when the order will be shipped. Wanda tells me the order will ship via FedEx 2-3 day service. Huh. Well, unless the order gets out the door whilst I'm on the line with Wanda, FedEx 2-3 day service is not going to help me. I explain to Wanda yet again that I need the shades by Friday and am willing to pay an additional fee to get them shipped to me faster. I ask Wanda if that is possible and she says yes, she can change my shipping to FedEx overnight. Whew! I'm so relieved that I'll have my glasses before I leave for the weekend. Yea! So I reiterate to the ever-helpful Wanda that the package will now be shipped overnight and will arrive to me no later than Friday. Wanda says, yes, the package will ship as soon as it stops processing. So, red flags up, I ask, "How long does processing take?" Wanda says, "6-8 weeks."
Hey Wanda, WTF?

2 comments:
When I had my black lab, he ate my glasses, my sofa, and the underside of my bed.
As far as Wanda goes, it doesn't look like MENSA will be contacting her anytime soon.
If you object to salty language, would you really be reading this blog?
Sorry to hear that, Deb. Dogs are wonderful...most of the time. But when it's really inconvienent.....
Post a Comment